Friday, May 11, 2012

Tigger in GTA


Tigger in GTA

Yuniwii

After got trouble in recent days (in my other site), -and it seem still not solved – finally i change my plan to divide my mods and will put most of my finished mods in this site. It’s unavoidable, since this is only my own site that still work. Off course, i have other blogs like GTAIndonesia, but i will use them just to support to my main site (At the moment, only gombolori.net).
Somehow, this activities useful for me to making “online backup” for my mods. I tried to making “offline backup” too, but sometime not work and some of my mods gone forever, because my HD dead or my CD/DVD back up got scratched.
I borrow this post about Tigger, from Winnie the Pooh, to write my modding plan first. Eventhough some of my plan become nothing at the end :D . The mod rigged by me, in 2009, with Winnie the Pooh. I only smooth the model before packed it.
Tigger
Tigger

No comments:

Post a Comment